The Reader's Lens
Share your photos of the Pacific Northwest
Whether it's a scenic shot from your Methow Valley getaway or a peak moment from a hike up Mount Si, we'd like you to share your best photos of our beautiful part of the world. These can be spectacular scenics, wildlife shots or simply photos of your family and friends having fun in the Great Northwest. Selected photos will appear in the NWTraveler section of Sunday's newspaper and online at seattletimes.com/traveloutdoors, and will be entered in our year-end judging for reader photo of the year (with a $250 gift card from a local camera store).
A few ground rules:
-- Photos must be recent. Preference will be given to photos taken within the past 30 days.
-- A single photographer's work will be featured no more than once every 90 days.
-- No professional photographers, please.
-- No image manipulation permitted outside of cropping and simple color correction.
-- Complete information must be provided about the photographer and the photo, as requested below.
-- There is no payment for use of photos. By entering your photo, you agree to our terms of service.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Attach your photo (.jpeg only) to an email. File size should be 3MB or less with minimum width of 1200 pixels for horizontal photos and minimum length of 1200 pixels for vertical photos. Or 5" by 7" at 180 to 300 dpi .
2. In the body of the email, include the following information. (Your contact information will not be published.)
- Photographer's name (First and last)
- City and state of residence
- Email address and daytime phone number
- Date the photo was taken
- Where the photo was taken
- A brief description of your photo. Please include details. For example, what was the occasion and what camera did you use? Please limit text to 50 words.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture & home furnishings
35th ANNUAL CAMERA SHOW SWAP. Over 150 tabl...
Applewood, apple wood, cherrywood, cherry w...
Brier - Huge garage sale! Childrens teenage...
POST A FREE LISTING