Boeing Live Event Coverage
Farnborough preview: Boeing's year of the MAX?
My Farnborough Air Show preview is now out in the Sunday paper.
At right, Beverly Wyse, vice president of Boeing's 737 program, talks about the forthcoming 737 MAX.
Seattle Times photo
Starting from way behind after the rival Airbus A320neo order haul at last year's Paris Air Show, Boeing is hoping to begin to catch up at Farnborough.
"The other guy had a year of waltzing around the world telling everybody what he had, with essentially zero competition from us," said Joe Ozimek, vice president of marketing for the 737 MAX.
Even Airbus agrees.
"Last year was so spectacular, you can't keep doing that," said Barry Eccleston, chief executive of Airbus Americas. "It's clearly going to be Boeing's year of the MAX."
- Boeing employment data
- Boeing financial reports
- Boeing orders and deliveries database
- Airbus orders and deliveries database
- European Aeronautics Defense and Space Company
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance
- State aerospace companies: 2006 wage and job data
- Flightaware live flight tracking
- Flight International airplane cutaway graphics
- Live Air Traffic Control audio feeds
- Paine Field Everett daily photo record
- Renton & Boeing Field photos