‘Maui Revealed’ is tops at Wide World Books & Maps
Top sellers at Wallingford’s Wide World Books & Maps include “Maui Revealed,” sixth edition, by Andrew Doughty, and “How Soccer Explains the World,” by Franklin Foer.
Current best-sellers at Wide World Books & Maps, 4411 Wallingford Ave. N., Seattle (206-634-3453 or wideworldtravelstore.com).
Nonfiction (travel guides)
1. Maui Revealed, 6th ed, Andrew Doughty
2. Paris 2014, Rick Steves
3. Spain 2014, Rick Steves
4. France 2014, Rick Steves
5. Kauai Revealed, 8th ed, Andrew Doughty
1. How Soccer Explains the World, Franklin Foer
2. Murder in Pigalle, Cara Black
3. Where’d You Go, Bernadette, Maria Semple
4. Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher, Timothy Egan
5. Beautiful Ruins, Jess Walter