seattletimes.com year in review | Most-read recipes
Posted by Seattle Times staff
Sweets ruled in 2010 with recipes for desserts dominating both our holiday most-read list and the list for the year overall.
Most-read holiday recipes
From our holiday cuisine package in November, five of the 10 most popular recipes (in terms of page views) were desserts:
After the jump: Top recipes of the year...
Most-read recipes in all categories
Throughout the year, readers went for comfort food and sweets with Beer-Baked Mac n' Cheese topping a list that included several desserts as well as a soup, stew, chili and dumplings.
1. Recipe: Beer-Baked Mac 'N' Cheese -- October 19, 2010
2. Recipe: Candy Corn Cupcakes -- October 19, 2010
3. Four great hot cocoa recipes including Nutella Cinnamon Hot Cocoa -- November 23, 2010
4. Recipe: Pumpkin Double-Ginger Cookies -- October 26, 2010
5. The Minimalist: Easy to make steamed dumplings -- December 8, 2010
6. Recipes: Roasted Beef, Mushroom and Barley Soup -- November 2, 2010
7. Recipes: Beef and Wine Stew, Slow Cooker Chicken Chili and more -- October 26, 2010
8. The Minimalist: A sweet potato pie with a twist -- November 24, 2010
9. Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots De Creme -- November 2, 2010
10. Recipe: Mini Deep-Dish Pizzas -- October 5, 2010