Seahawks two-minute drill
Players of the game • Seahawks quarterback Tarvaris Jackson completed 15 of 19 passes in the second half for 176 yards and a touchdown...
Players of the game
• Seahawks quarterback Tarvaris Jackson completed 15 of 19 passes in the second half for 176 yards and a touchdown.
• Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner intercepted his sixth pass of the season in the fourth quarter, returning it 42 yards for his second touchdown of the season. Browner has picked off five passes the past four games, matching the franchise record. He also broke Dave Brown's season team record with 220 yards on interception returns.
Play of the game
Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright tipped Chicago's first pass of the second half, batting it almost as soon as it left quarterback Caleb Hanie's hand, and it went straight to defensive end Red Bryant for his second interception of the season. Bryant ran untouched into the end zone, high-stepping the final few yards of the 20-yard return.
The Seahawks faced third-and-nine in the opening minute of the second half, their offense in danger of going three-and-out for the third time in nine possessions. Jackson connected with Golden Tate, who turned what was a 10-yard pass into a 33-yard gain. It was Seattle's first completion of more than 30 yards in four games. Jackson followed it up with a 43-yard pass to Ben Obomanu on the next play, which put Seattle at the Chicago 3 and set up Marshawn Lynch's second touchdown of the game.
• The Seahawks scored 38 points, their most in any game since beating Jacksonville 41-0 on Oct. 11, 2009.
• Seattle has won three consecutive games for the first time since 2007.
• The Seahawks forced five turnovers from a Bears team that had not committed more than three in any of its previous 13 games this season.
By the numbers
10 consecutive games with a touchdown for Lynch, breaking Shaun Alexander's franchise record set in 2005.
3 consecutive games Seattle has scored more than 30 points, the first time that has happened since November 2003.
Bears: WR Johnny Knox suffered a mid-back injury in the first quarter. He did not return, and will have surgery Monday. S Chris Conte suffered an ankle injury in the second quarter.
Seahawks: Tate suffered an abdominal injury in the third quarter, but returned to the game. WR Mike Williams suffered a broken ankle in the third quarter. LB Malcolm Smith suffered a head injury in the third quarter.
"Our team has gradually gotten better the whole year. Our team has never given up. Our team has never not thought we had a shot. Every Sunday we step on the field, we think we've got a chance to win against anybody." — Seahawks DE Chris Clemons