|Traffic | Weather | Your account||Movies | Restaurants | Today's events|
Regular Metro transit service: More than 10 transit routes pass within three blocks of the site and operate at least every 30 minutes, including weekends. Regularly posted fares will apply. For rider information, call (206) 553-3000 or visit Metro's Web site at transit.metrokc.gov. TTY-TDD users should call (206) 684-1739.
Express bus service: For Seahawks games and select major events, Qwest Field and Exhibition Center has teamed with Metro to provide special park-and-ride service from five designated park-and-ride lots. Buses will begin boarding at park-and-ride lots two hours before game time, with a bus leaving every 20 minutes, or when it is full. The last bus will leave the park-and-ride lot 45 minutes before game time so riders can arrive before kickoff (traffic permitting). The last buses from the Kent and Federal Way park-and-ride lots will leave 60 minutes before kickoff. Cost: $3 each way.
Metro park-and-ride lots used for major events:
• Northgate Transit Center, 700 spaces; 10200 First Ave. NE, located immediately south of Northgate Mall.
• South Kirkland Park and Ride, 603 spaces; 108th Avenue NE/NE 38th Place, north of SR-520. Take the SR-908/Kirkland exit.
• Eastgate Interim Park and Ride, 400 spaces; SE Eastgate Way/142nd Avenue SE, north of I-90 on SE Eastgate Way between the I-405 and 148th Avenue SE interchanges.
• Kent Park and Ride, 729 spaces; 902 W. James St., west of downtown Kent on the corner of Lincoln Avenue at James Street.
• Federal Way Park and Ride, 894 spaces; S. 320th Street/I-5, west of I-5 just south of S. 320th Street. Take exit 143 off I-5 to S. 320th.
Express bus arrivals and departures: Metro's express buses will stop near Qwest Field at the International District Station in the Metro bus tunnel at Fifth Avenue South and South Weller Street. Walk across the Weller Street Pedestrian Bridge to enter the north end of the stadium. After the game, buses will be lined up in or next to the bus tunnel's International District station at Fifth and Weller. Color-coded signs will provide directions to the bus-loading area and each park-and-ride location. Staff will be on hand with color-coded signs to direct riders to the correct bus. Buses will depart when they are completely full. The International District Station is just a short walk out the north end of the stadium and across the Weller Street Pedestrian Bridge to Fifth Avenue South.
Sounder rail service: Service will be provided for every Sunday afternoon Seahawks game. The Sounder leaves Tacoma at 11 a.m., with stops in Puyallup, Sumner, Auburn, Kent and Tukwila. The train arrives at the King Street Station (a short walk to Qwest Field and Exhibition Center) in downtown Seattle at noon and leaves King Street Station at 5:30 p.m. Regular commuter-rail fares apply. Tickets may be purchased in advance by mail or from vending machines at each station on game day. Visit www.soundtransit.org or call 1-800-201-4900 for Sounder ticket and service information. (The service will not be available for the 5:30 p.m. game on Oct. 12.)
Amtrak: Arriving at Qwest Field and Exhibition Center via Amtrak is an option for fans from Portland or southwest Washington, as well as Bellingham and points north. For information on fares and schedules and reservations, visit www.Amtrak.com or call 1-800-872-7245.
Washington State Ferry: Service will operate on a regular schedule. Bainbridge Island and Bremerton ferries will arrive and depart from the Colman Dock at the foot of Marion Street, an easy walk to or from the stadium through Pioneer Square. Southworth and Vashon Island ferry passengers can transfer to Metro Transit Route 54 to ride to the stadium. Contact the Washington State Ferries at 1-800-843-3779 or visit www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries.
Parking: Parking around Qwest Field and Exhibition Center may be limited, particularly in the International District and Pioneer Square, where many lots are reserved for regular customers.
Entrances to these three garages:
• Seahawks Exhibition Center Parking Garage: Royal Brougham Way South, across from Safeco Field.
• North Lot: Second Avenue South and South King Street.
• Union Station: Fourth Avenue South across from the Weller Street Pedestrian Bridge. Parking costs between $5 and $25, depending on the event. Most of these spaces are presold at the following rates for season parking passes (all 10 games): general parking $200, RV parking $450 (North Lot only.)
For information, or to order season parking passes, call the Seahawks ticket office at 1-888-NFL-HAWK (1-888-635-4295).
Passenger drop-off zone: The passenger and disabled drop-off zone is located off the intersection of Railroad Way South at Occidental Avenue, which can be accessed from First Avenue South.
Drivers may drop off passengers next to the stadium before parking. Similar access will be provided after every major event. The Seahawks' transportation hotline number is 800-981-6465.